Pages

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Stash - and I won again

I'm on a bit of a hot streak lately, it seems. It wasn't too long ago that I won the gorgeous little bundle of novelty prints featured here, and what do you know but only a couple months later I win a fat quarter bundle of Kona solids from the Sew Sisters. I couldn't be doing better if I tried (even if I am drowning the winter schedule a little this year.)


The bundle contains four gorgeous greys - in Silver, Shadow Pewter, and Shale. These are gorgeous greys, and as I tend more toward grey than blacks and whites I know I'll adore working with these. Perhaps even better, these will work perfectly in a quilt I've been planning for awhile now, and collecting fabrics for over the past year.

 
I have to say, I'm feeling downright spoiled rotten.


The solid and greyscale colours rather brought out the worst in my photography, but such is life. I'm still thrilled with my new fabric - especially as I've just entered new project territory (more on that soon).

Linking up with the lovely Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

Molli Sparkles

1 comment: