Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

kicked

Today has kicked my @ss.

It's the three month anniversary from Poppa Bunny's death. It's the one month anniversary from the other thing that I'm not ready to talk about. (Actually, I wrote a post that was supposed to go up today. I just ... I don't know. I don't know if it's ok to talk about more directly. I don't know if I feel ok being that exposed over the internet.) And last night we took the cat to the vet - and she had her exam in the same room we put Cheyenne down in.

I'm a little overwhelmed just emotionally with all that. I imbue too much meaning sometimes in dates and anniversaries and connections.

On top of that, I have the most ridiculous back cramps I've ever had and I got a massive migraine about an hour into my day at work today. Eight and a half hours, on the phone with clients, with flurescent lighting, staring at a computer screen is not the ideal migraine situation. Luckily management at my work seems like they genuinely care about people and I had a few people check in on me to make sure I was ok. And they let me wear my sunglasses at my desk. (Isn't it a good thing I got prescription shades? I'm thinking yes!)

So, we wimped out on dinner tonight. Cooking isn't happening. Gotta love the Swiss Chalet.

No comments:

Post a Comment