Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday happies

Smile day! I'm in a good mood but I'm super busy. Here are a few of the awesome things going on in my life:

  • new earrings from Bunny, because I love having things to wear that remind me of him
  • those crazy blue boots
  • shaking hands with Susur Lee when I was at his restaurant last week
  • knowing that I like prosecco much better than champagne
  • Orson Scott Card, because I'm always amazed by what an amazing writer is
  • getting positive reviews at work
  • friends being understanding, even when they're upset, when I tell them a big bit of super secret news
  • travel mugs, because taking coffee in to work is a good thing
  • my new wallet/clutch because it's classic and adorable and this amazing shade of powder blue
  • the Coach Outlet in Cookstown, where I plan on scoping out some awesome new purses
  • my new vase-like thing, beautiful, functional glass that might as well be art
  • new bras that fit better in the band. Not falling out in a thing to be loved.
How about you? What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment