Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all, it's Canadian Thanksgiving so you're only getting a baby post today, because I'll be busy. Bunny's home from closing up the trailer for the year (seriously though, I'm bummed that I missed the entire summer camping season this year) and my brother drove home from school yesterday and I haven't seen him in about four months. So I'm enjoying the visits and time with loved ones.

In the spirit of the holidays, here's a round of things that I am thankful for this year:

  • Seeing my little brother
  • Making it through the hard parts of 2012 to get to the fun stuff on the other side
  • Being married to Bunny
  • Having great friends and family
  • Happy things happening to the people I love
  • Being able to pay for Bunny's Hallowe'en root canal with no worries
  • Catching up visits and chats with some of my favourite people in the world
  • Life, because while it's a wild ride with plenty of downs it's got its upsides as well and I'm glad I'm on it
So happy Thanksgiving to all (even if you won't be celebrating it for awhile). What are you thankful for, this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment