Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

round UP & plans

Yesterday was a very, very good day. In a nutshell it featured:
  • An interview that went very well (and was in response to the first resume I sent out in the new job search) & that I have been asked to do some follow ups with
  • Not getting gittery/nervous in said interview
  • Getting to wear the new suit! Which made me super happy
  • Home-made dip for dinner
  • Puppycuddles on the couch at night
  • Post-interview coffee with my momma (cause she was right around the corner and why not? I don't get to see her enough)
  • My momma loving my suit - especially as I was worried she wouldn't like it, being that it is a little fashion forward
  • Good karma acts, because sometimes you just have to put yourself in someone else's shoes
  • Reading more of the Jane Austen biography
Things that I'm excited for that are coming up:
  • Grocery shopping tonight!
  • Recipes throughout the week, hopefully including:
    • Risotto (mushroom)
    • Butter! (which will then both be indulged in and baked with. Because you know, it's home made butter)
    • Some sort of tart
  • Torchwood: Miracle Day
  • More puppycuddles
  • Morning lattes
  • Tidying up
  • Cross stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment