- Impromtu road trips, even if it's just to buy stuff for Bunny's models.
- Progress on the crafting. I'm having fun and a decent amount has been done lately.
- Curling up with a good book, and having tea delivered while I'm reading. Nothing's quite as good as that, right?
- Choosing exactly the right books at exactly the right time. There's nothing like the punch in the gut feeling of a fictional character telling you exactly what you needed to hear, or going through a situation you're struggling with.
- The cats. Because they're both pretty cute. I like cute.
- When old friends invite me to the post-wedding pig roast. How's that for celebration?
- Starbucks hazelnut macchiato because I can never get enough hazelnut coffee. Almost as good as my preferred latte from Second Cup.
- Original artwork. Even though it's not hanging up, I love having it.
- My handmixer that I'm almost loving more than the KitchenAid. It's not monster sized, which makes my life easy.
- Having about half a dozen recipes I want to share. Sneak peak: crepes, gratins, cookies, stir fry.
- Puppy snuggles, because they're always a favourite.
- Back rubs in bed from Bunny.
- Having a day at work. Last month was hard and I was stressed and frustrated the whole time. When the days are going well, it makes going in the next day that much more exciting.
- Busy days in the kitchen.
Friday, March 15, 2013
happy things for Friday
Because I'm tired and it seems like a good way to round out a week, and it's been awhile I'm giving you happy things for your Friday post. Missing out on the roses is always so easy and I love focusing on the good for no other reason than I can.