Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

life, part something

I'm tired.
I'm over-stimulated.
My introverted self has not had nearly enough alone time (or alone with Bunny time) to recharge.
Everything is happening faster than I can process.

I've eaten nothing but crap for two weeks straight. (It's been two weeks.)
Today I had A&W poutine. That may be the third or fourth time I've had poutine in two weeks.
Yesterday we ate every single meal out at some crappy fast food restaurant, as we were passing through the city.

Somehow none of this really seems to be a problem. It's just a lot, and I'm still not sure how to process it all.

This probably sounds a lot more depressing than I actually feel. I'm just tired. We're having our open house in Poppa Bunny's honour tomorrow and that's just a whole load of complicated emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment