Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

life, time passing

The last few days have been a whole lot of nothing.

Sitting. Thinking. Talking to people as they stop by, with the well wishes and the sympathy cards and the flower deliveries and all the food. Snuggling with Bunny on the couch. Hugging his momma. Wiping down counters, throwing out recycling. (I swear I'm going to go home a cleaner woman, after a few weeks spent here. This house is immaculate.)

It's stopping myself from going on Facebook, because every time I log on I just have to go look at his page, and read all the comments. I cry every single time.

None of it has really hit yet. It's going to destroy us a little bit at our wedding right now. (The wedding that Bunny is currently in the process of re-planning. God knows what's happening now. Something about a backyard bbq? Whatever makes him happy.)

We've been going through photos, scanning them to the computer, the past few days. Momma Bunny's best friend is up to something with them. And oh that's been wonderful in a way and horrible.

And I'm about at the end of what I can talk about without crying, though there's still so much more to say, so I'm going to sign off now.

But writing is good. Posting is good. It helps life feel somewhat normal, even though it's anything but.

No comments:

Post a Comment