Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

who wants a pony?

I'm puttering around in my morning minding my own business. Reading the blogs in the morning, as I do. Drinking my latte, because I'm turning into my mother and no one in their right mind should speak to either of us before we have been caffeinated. (Seriously. Don't test your luck. Especially with her.)

Bunny's up with his computer working away on elevations and built-ins and trying to make magic things for the designers. Except suddenly he's laughing his ass off. Design isn't that funny, is it?

Not at all.

What's funny is the text from his sister telling us that apparently some neighbours back home are breaking bylaws. Which is nothing new, and it's good amusement to watch some of the other bylaw-stickler neighbours make a stink over things. But this particular incident, if the SIL isn't just pulling our leg, is hilarious.

Apparently someone built a shed/mini-barn in their backyard and has just moved a pony on in. I still haven't stopped laughing.

This is not fair. How come no one ever built me a pony shed? I want a pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment