Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday morning after a Rough Weekend

This weekend has not exactly gone as planned. And that's ok. Yesterday was a Bad Day, which is also ok. Bunny is awesome and made things better.

Today is a calm day. After yesterday, we need a calm day. Bunny's out buying dog food supplies (have I told you about the BARF diet? Yeah, that's what we feed our dog. B(iologically) A(ppropriate) R(aw) F(ood). For realz) and will be finishing off a batch of food today.

Also on the plans is to watch some FIM Superbike. I'm not quite excited about this ... but I enjoy motorcycle racing. I try to keep us just to the MotoGP, but the season's over and Bunny wants to watch bikes move fast, so we're going to check it out.

We'll also snuggle on the couch, and watch some Grey's Anatomy. Maybe watch a movie.

And tonight for dinner? One of our favourites ever: home made fried rice. We've got some nice beef chunks that we'll shred, and a huuuuge bag of basmati, lots of vegetables that we can add. There's also this thought like I might make a carrot cake. I so need to make carrot cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment